Working closely with our partners at Baer Brakes, our engineers have developed compact high performance big brake packages to fit both front and rear Mk4 / Mk5 / Mk6 / MK7 and Audi TT/A3 applications.
These BBK’s are designed in conjunction with Baer and proudly made in the USA. The XTR is Baer’s flagship offering, featuring a forged mono-block caliper that is mounted to a 380mm 2-piece rotor. It employs current state of the art race technology usually only found in very expensive race calipers, and Baer brings the same technology to the road going/street market.
Machined out of one solid piece of 2618 aluminum for the ultimate in rigidity and weight reduction.
- Baer’s flagship offering featuring the 1-piece Forged MonoBlock, 6-piston (6S) caliper
- 2-piece rotor design with a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat bolted to the rotor friction ring with high grade NAS (Aircraft) hardware. Rotors comes pre-assembled
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs pre-assembled with studs and premium bearings packed with Redline synthetic grease
- Slotted Two Piece floating Rotors 380mm x 32mm thick
- Caliper Brackets designed for your application
- Ceramic Pads
- Mounting Hardware
- DOT approved Direct Fit Stainless Steel Braided brake lines
- Brake bleeding accessory
- Available in HPA Blue*, Red, Black, Yellow
- Bolt in bridge or quick change pad retainer
- Stainless crossover pipe
- Titanium piston cap
- 2-piece pistons with aluminum main body
- Ceramic Pads
- Internal dust/weather seal
- Coarse thread high tolerance bleeder
- Can be easily used as trailing or leading mounting
- Modeled with latest FEA software
- Top and bottom stainless stud inserts prevent mushrooming of stud holes
The R-Spec rotor is a high quality cast iron race rotor and we added more mass, and vane structure for maximum thermal capacity. In development for almost 2 years with the end goal to have a purpose built, race rotor that offered a substantial improvement in rotor life. R-spec now features T-bobbin floating hardware to limit the “bell” effect of the rotor hat, while also eliminating the common noise issues associated with floating rotors. The rotors come in a slot only finish.
*HPA Blue is a custom color formula developed to be an exact match to the popular "Deep Blue Pearl" VW R32 factory paint color.