Long a market leader in forged wheels, HRE now offers its FlowForm line of wheels featuring iconic styling and a level of quality embodied by the HRE brand, all at an accessible price point. This cast flow formed wheel is made in Japan with the highest level of design and engineering available in the world today.
- Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and 3 Year Finish Warranty
- 19" - $625/each
- 20" - $675/each
- 21" - $725/Coming Soon
- 22” - $775/Coming Soon
- Standard color options are Liquid Metal and Tarmac;
- with optional & custom powder coat colors available.
- Optional Finishes - $200/each
- FlowForm Billet Cap - $100/cap
- Billet Cap Logo Color Fill (Black, White, Silver or Red) - $50/cap
- State of the art flow formed wheel
- Euro, Asian, & American fitments
- Starting at 22lbs each
- TÜV, VIA and JWL certification
- *Some Fitments Shown Require Spacers. Please Contact Us With Any Questions.
Optional Colour Finishes
* For Brushed Face and Stone Finishes, pelase contact us directly to complete order. Orders will not be completed until wheel colour and finish has been verified.
What is FlowForm?
FlowForm wheels are created using a unique casting and forming process that obtains strengths and weights similar to a forged wheel. The process begins by pouring molten aluminum into a mold face-side-down followed by rapid cooling. By doing this, the aluminum alloy is condensed and in turn enhances the elastic strength and durability.
After the wheel is formed [a] it is pulled from the mold and placed into the flow forming tooling [b] which is similar to the concept of a potters’ wheel. This process stretches the barrel to a defined profile and thickness, ultimately giving the wheel its final shape[c]. This “stretching” improves the grain structure of the aluminum making it stronger, lighter and more precise than a non-flow formed barrel resulting in forged aluminum-like strength.